Dubai Dolphinarium - Creek Park Exotic Bird Show
Supplied by: Dubai Dolphinarium
Dubai Dolphinarium brings a unique attraction to the city, much to the delight of animal lovers – the first and only show featuring exotic birds in the Middle East. Take a seat and enjoy the vibrant performance.
- Entry to the exotic bird show
- Entry to the 30-minute exotic bird show
- Food and beverages
It's time to watch some feathers get ruffled, because a few of the world's most fascinating birds are taking the stage in Dubai!
Stay captivated as these colourful creatures from distinct species perform charming tricks and display their smarts – proving that the phrase "bird brains" is no insult at all.
The show features sun conures, Amazon parrots, cockatoos, blue and gold macaws, green-winged macaws, hornbills, toucans, falcons and Eclectus parrots. Be prepared to get close to these friendly and exotic birds, as they've been trained to fly around and interact with the audience.
Know before you go
Show your booking confirmation at the ticket counter to collect your entry pass
Seats are subject to availability – if a particular show is full, guests will be offered the next available one
For a full refund, cancellations must be made at least 48 hours ahead of the scheduled show time. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the show start time
Additional AED5 is charged to enter Creek Park with a NOL card. This fee is mandated by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable.
COVID-19 prevention measures
The following rules are applied to make your visit safe, as per government health, hygiene and social distancing regulations:
• We are operating at 50% capacity
• Customers and staff must wear masks at all times
• Two-metre social distancing measures are displayed on visible areas within the facility and must be adhered to
• Washrooms and toilets are cleaned and sanitised after every use
• Anyone entering the site must undergo temperature screening and checks
• Unwell staff/customers/contractors and those showing symptoms with a temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius will be prohibited from entering