Meet The Locals – Etiquette of Arabic Coffee
Supplied by: Meet the Locals
Discover the secrets of Arabic coffee. Find out fascinating facts about the history of coffee, try different varieties and learn all about the etiquette of coffee drinking over this tasty and educational experience.
- Certified Emirati guide introducing the history of coffee and proper etiquette
- Pair Arabic coffee with delicious dates
- Try a variety of Emirati desserts
- Discover why people shake their coffee cup and other secret messages
- Emirati host
- Arabic Coffee
- Emirati sweets
- Fascinating facts about coffee and its history
- Any additional orders outside of what's served
Shaking a cup of Arabic coffee? Many have seen this scene but are maybe not familiar with the story behind it. So when does one shake the cup? How to easily differentiate between Emirati and Saudi Arabic coffee? What's the origin of the word ‘mocha’?
Get all the answers to your piping-hot coffee questions and more during our Etiquette of Arabic Coffee experience. You'll leave the event feeling well-versed in the history, varieties, and traditions of this Emirati ritual. There's no need to worry about going hungry either – your flavoursome assortment of specialty qahwa will be served with a side of juicy dates and delicious Emirati desserts.
Know before you go
Plenty of free parking is available at the site
Non-refundable. 100% charged for no-shows.