The Lost Chambers Aquarium - Atlantis, The Palm
Supplied by: The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Channel your inner detective while uncovering the mysteries of the lost city of Atlantis. Get ready, because you're guaranteed to meet some fantastic underwater creatures along the way.
- Middle East & Africa’s largest aquarium with 65,000 sea creatures
- Live fish feedings at the Ambassador Lagoon
- Amazing facts about marine life at the 20 exhibits
- Up close experience with native marine animals at the touch tank
- Admission to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Fish Tales Tour
- Souvenir photo
- Aquaventure Waterpark access
Discover the mysterious ruins of the lost city of Atlantis, forgotten for thousands of years at the bottom of the ocean. This is brought to life at The Lost Chambers Aquarium where you can explore the lives of thousands of underwater creatures and get up close to fish of all shapes and sizes.
Live out your own Atlantean adventure as you explore the marine mazes of this past civilisation while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses and piranhas. There are more than 20 impressive exhibits, including a touch tank and the Aquatheatre, where daily shows let you in on some of the diving team's secrets to interacting with marine life.
What makes this aquarium unlike any other is the legend that surrounds its creation. A series of submerged passages were seemingly uncovered as the resort was being built – ruins that are thought to be those of the lost city. Uncover the full story as you learn about aquatic life as well as the history of Atlantis!
Know before you go
For those who have booked Aquaventure Super Pass or Lost Chambers Pass, we recommend a morning visit to the aquarium between 10am and 1pm to avoid inconveniences
Children aged two and and below get complimentary entry
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date
- Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM