Skydive Dubai - Tandem Skydive - Desert Drop Zone
Supplied by: Skydive Dubai
Ready to feel the wind in your hair, sun on your skin, and experience the ultimate freefall as you admire exceptional desert views during a drop? If so, head to Skydive Dubai, pair up with an experienced instructor and check a tandem skydive off your bucket list. Are you up for the challenge?
Please review the additional information section below prior to making a booking
- Jump with a licensed skydiver
- Skydive Dubai is known for excellence in aerial sports
- Holds multiple Guinness World Records
- Admire incredible views during the ultimate freefall experience
- • Instructions and all required gear
- • One tandem jump
- • Standard edited video of the jump
- • Photos
- • Return transfers
- • Food and beverages
A tandem skydive is the easiest way to experience the thrill of freefall at over 190kmph, while securely harnessed to an accomplished instructor. Located about 35km away from the city centre, our Desert Drop Zone delivers an unforgettable skydiving experience over Dubai's sandy dunes. A desert 'safari', if you will, like no other!
Know before you go
• The Guest Name needs to be the same as passport; the attraction is unable to accept the voucher if it does not reflect the guest name as per the passport and the booking will be non refundable. Please bring your passport with you.*
• Customers must meet the tandem requirements in order to be eligible for a skydive. If they do not meet them, they will not be able to skydive. The requirements can be read here: https://www.skydivedubai.ae/en/tandem-jumps/requirements
• Agents can reschedule bookings within one year, if a minimum notice of 24 hours is given
• Refunds are not accepted for (examples, but not limited to): 1. Not meeting our age requirements 2. Not showing up on time 3. Arriving under the influence 4. If you’ve been scuba diving 24 hours before your skydive 5. If your weight/BMI exceeds our health and safety requirements. Women weight: max 90kg/ 198lbs or less. BMI: 27.5 or less. Men weight: max 100kg/220lbs or less. BMI: 30 or less. There is no minimum weight requirement in order to be eligible to skydive. Please note, the staff will weigh you (with your shoes and clothes on) when you check-in on the day of your skydive.
• Desert dropzone only operates during winter and is closed from May until end of September
*Please note that to make changes to bookings amending a misspelt guest name or the location of the experience, a correction fee of AED 300 will be applied. To make any changes, please reach out to us on WhatsApp +971 4 274 8802. Changes can only be made in case of misspelt names or wrong location. Guest name cannot be substituted for another name. In that case, the initial booking needs to be cancelled and a new booking must be made with the correct name.
Tickets are strictly non-refundable. No-shows will be fully charged.
The guest name needs to be the same as in their passport, otherwise the attraction is unable to accept the voucher and no refund will be offered. Please bring your passport with you.
For safety reasons, Skydive Dubai requires each tandem jump customer to meet both the weight and BMI requirements listed below:
Weight: max 90.0 kg/ 198.0 lbs or less.
BMI: 27.5 or less.
Weight: max. 100.0 kg/220 lbs or less.
BMI: 30.0 or less.
There is no minimum weight requirement to be eligible to skydive. Please note that the staff will weigh you (with your shoes and clothes on) when you check-in on the day of your skydive.
Desert Drop Zone only operates during winter and is closed from May until end of September.