OceanAir Travels - Evening Heritage Safari at Al Marmoom Oasis
Supplied by: OceanAir Travels
A unique experience awaits at Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve. Spot the native animals during your ride in a vintage Mercedes-Benz G-Class, participate in fun desert activities in our Bedouin Village, and enjoy a three-course dinner in an exceptional setting.
- Shared safari that lets you explore Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve in a vintage Mercedes G-Class
- Spot desert animals like Arabian oryx, gazelle, deer and falcon
- Tour the Bedouin Village and enjoy a three-course dinner
- Admire authentic Bedouin entertainment
- Enjoy a fantastic night of stargazing while taking in the beauty of the desert
- Pick-up and drop-off in Dubai in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Experience a desert safari in an open-air vintage G-Class Mercedes
- Traditional welcome at the authentic Bedouin village
- Camel caravan ride (10-12 minutes and can be repeated twice)
- Live Arabic coffee-making session
- Arabian makeover (kandora for men, abaya for women, to be returned after use)
- Photos with a falcon
- Authentic three-course Bedouin dinner
- Live entertainment
- Stargazing session
- Any expense that's not mentioned
- Tipping (not mandatory, but appreciated)
Have you ever visited the largest unfenced nature reserve in the UAE? Your ride will start from your hotel in Dubai. Once you arrive at Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve, you will board a vintage G-Class Mercedes from the 1980s to enjoy the rest of your safari experience.
After a leisurely 30 to 40-minute ride, it's time to stop for awe-inspiring photos at sunset. You will enjoy the chance to learn more about the significance of desert plants, animals, and the traditional Bedouin way of life.
Admire the ghaf, the national tree of the UAE, and medicinal herbs and plants. Witness wild animals like the Arabian oryx, gazelle, deer, falcon, and more. A camel ride across the desert terrain will be offered so you can continue admiring the fantastic desert scenery.
Arriving at the Bedouin Village, experience traditional Emirati hospitality as you're being welcomed with Arabic coffee and sweets. Then your tour guide will show you the village where the soft lighting and magical beauty of the oasis is guaranteed to leave you speechless.
Walking around the village, you can witness local ladies preparing sweet luqaimat dumplings and flatbread using traditional culinary methods. You can listen to stories about traditional Bedouin lifestyle and culture.
A typical Emirati three-course dinner begins with an appetiser followed by a main course, and dessert. These will be served to you in your tent, followed by a series of performances by local entertainers. You can also take part in henna painting and catch a beautiful photo with a falcon.
When the lights go out, unwind and enjoy the peaceful environment the magical desert provides. Afterwards, your guide will drive you back to your hotel in Dubai.
Know before you go
The duration of the tour includes pick-up and drop-off.
Tour duration is fixed but may vary depending on traffic.
The safari captain will send a confirmation of the pick-up time a few hours before the tour starts.
Pregnant women and people with back or neck problems should carefully consider their decision to participate. Please get in touch before the tour and we can customise a private trip.
Children below the age of five will be accepted at children's rate, and a child seat will be provided. As they are not permitted to take part in the camel ride, they will need to stay with an adult at the Bedouin Village or follow the camel caravan.
At the village, there are Bedouin tents, a restored well, cooking stations, farm animals, and much more.
Please note that we do not offer pick-up from Rove Dubai Marina or Wyndham Dubai Marina hotels due to heavy traffic. Instead, you can meet us at Stella Di Mare hotel which is just 750m away.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.