Desert Adventures Tourism - Magical Dubai City Tour with Lunch at Burj Al Arab from Abu Dhabi
Supplied by: Desert Adventures Tourism
From the old to the new, explore this magical city from the Dubai Creek and the Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood. Enjoy a water taxi ride across the creek on a traditional abra boat to explore the world-famous Spice and Gold Souks. End your tour with a delicious lunch at the magnificent Burj Al Arab's Al Iwan restaurant.
- Explore the rich history of Dubai
- Take a charming abra ride across the creek
- Discover the Spice and Gold Souks
- Visit one of the most famous hotels in the world
- Enjoy a delicious lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Admission to the museum (once re-opened)
- Lunch at the Al Iwan restaurant (Arabic buffet at Burj Al Arab, food only)
- Beverages (available for purchase)
- Personal expenses
Add a splash of magic to an already amazing Dubai city tour, with this package including a fine dining experience at the iconic Burj Al Arab. Indulge in royal treatment as you enjoy a sumptuous lunch inside the grand premises of the Burj Al Arab.
The magical lunch experience comes after a day of going around the city on a sightseeing tour including:
* exploring the Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood
* a visit to the Dubai Museum (when it has re-opened)
* Dubai Creek cruise aboard the traditional boat called 'abra'
* a visit to the Gold and Spice Souks
* a photo stop at the iconic Jumeirah Mosque
* a photo stop at Jumeirah Beach with Burj Al Arab in the background
Know before you go
The dress code for this experience is smart casual. Flipflops, sneakers, shorts and jeans are not allowed
For shared tours, bookings must be made for at least two people
Pick-up for shared tours can only be accommodated from hotels. Pick-up for a private tour can be done from any private place or hotel
Pick-ups will be done according to the time mentioned on the voucher. Any changes will be communicated beforehand
Child seats are available for private tours. This should be mentioned at the time of booking
Lunch at Burj Al Arab is subject to availability at the restaurant. Guests will be informed of this at the time of booking and an alternative restaurant will be suggested in case there is no availability
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before the booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.