Atlantis Fish Tales Tour & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Supplied by: The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Enjoy an exclusive experience at The Lost Chambers Aquarium. The session includes a behind-the-scenes tour and visit to the Fish Hospital, where you learn how we care for the thousands of sea creatures that live here.
- Expert guidance from a marine educator
- The Middle East & Africa’s largest open-air aquarium with 65,000 marine animals
- Amazing facts about marine life at over 20 exhibits
- The Lost Chambers 'Atlantis' Myth tour
- Fish Hospital visit
- Ambassador Lagoon visit (at surface)
- Same-day access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photo
- Aquaventure Waterpark access
This programme gives guests a rare insight into what it takes to care for 65,000 marine animals! It serves as the perfect outing for families that want to learn more about the wonderful underwater world. As part of the experience, you'll get to enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour and visit to the state-of-the-art Fish Hospital.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) – the global standard for animal care. It is the first destination in the Middle East to receive this internationally-recognised seal of approval.
Know before you go
Maximum of five people per timeslot
Guests must be six years old and above to participate; all guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 and above)
Redemption of voucher is on selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. In order to redeem voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission or be issued a refund.
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time • Wearing comfortable footwear is advised COVID-19 prevention measures
Social distancing measures are observed in all areas of Atlantis, The Palm
Atlantis’ security and medical services team may also conduct temperature checks utilising thermal scanners and cameras upon arrival
Face masks are to be worn at all times out of the water
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date
- Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
• Experience includes 45 minutes to 1 hour tour of The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Behin-the-scenes.
• Taking pictures or filming in some area at the back-of-house is not allowed. Please consult with your marine expert during the tour.
• Check-in time is mandatory, if you arrive 15 minutes late you are considered a no-show and booking will cancelled without refund.
• A maximum of 5 people per timeslot and children must be accompanied by an adult. Guests must be 6 years old and above to participate and all guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years and above).
• Back-of-house area has strong fish fume. If you are pregnant or sensitive in such environment then you should carefully consider whether to participate.
• Wearing comfortable footwear is highly suggested.
**Exact operating hours can change without prior notice, please check the attraction's website for the most updated information**