Dive Discovery Scuba Dive - The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Supplied by: The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Scuba dive among the Atlantis ruins in the Ambassador Lagoon, home to 65,000 marine animals. While no diving qualification is required, guests must be at least 10 years old to enjoy the experience.
- Dive into the Ambassador Lagoon
- Let yourself be surrounded by over 65,000 marine animals
- Open for no-experience and non-certified divers
- One dedicated dive Instructor per guest during the dive
- Wet suits are provided and required
- Towels and bottled water
- All necessary SCUBA equipment (including cylinder, weight belts, BCDs, regulators, mask and fins)
- Completion of medical, DSD booklet quiz and Atlantis disclaimer prior to entering the water
- Same-day access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photo
- Aquaventure Waterpark access
Descend into the mesmerising Ambassador Lagoon for the unique opportunity to swim with up to 14 different species of sharks and rays, among thousands of other fascinating aquatic creatures.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium's Atlantis Dive Discover Scuba Dive programme allows non-certified divers to explore its largest open-air marine habitat – the Ambassador Lagoon. Each participant will be led by a dive leader and safety diver, ensuring all the right steps are followed for a one-of-a-kind underwater adventure.
Know before you go
Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. In order to redeem voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission or be issued a refund.
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
Guest must not fly or go beyond 300m (approx. 1,000ft) for at least 12 hours after diving
Not suitable for pregnant women and guests who have any severe medical conditions unless approved and prescribed by a doctor
The Lost Chambers Aquarium reserves the right to refuse anyone who is deemed unqualified for the programme COVID-19 prevention measures
Social distancing measures are observed in all areas of Atlantis, The Palm
Atlantis’ security and medical services team may also conduct temperature checks utilising thermal scanners and cameras upon arrival
Face masks are to be worn at all times out of the water
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date
- Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
• Experience includes 15-20 minutes of preparation time and 20-30 minutes in the water.
• Guest must not fly or go beyond 300 meters or 1,000 feet for at least 12 hours after diving.
• Not suitable for pregnant women and guests who have any severe medical conditions unless approved and prescribed by a doctor.
• Lost Chambers reserves the right to refuse anyone who is deemed unqualified for the programme.
• Guests must be 10 years old and above to participate. If an adult does not participate in the experience with the minor below 18 years, the adult must ensure to be present upon entry and exit of the experience, having signed consent to Dive staff before the programme.
• Participants must wear appropriate swim suits and upon check in, come prepared to get wet.
• You must be able to understand the safety instructions, which are conducted in English. Guest can bring a family member or guardian to assist with translation.