Ain Dubai - General Admission
Supplied by: Ain Dubai Llc
IMPORTANT UPDATE! Ain Dubai is temporarily closed for enhancement works until the end of summer. Once a reopening date is set, a further announcement will be made.
Admire awe-inspiring Dubai from the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel, 250m in the sky! Dubai’s newest entertainment hub offers much more than just astonishing 360-degree views - enjoy unique experiences every time you visit.
- 360-degree views
- Day and night slots
- Enjoy 38 minutes in an air-conditioned cabin
- Freedom to roam around the cabin and see world-famous landmarks such as The Palm, Dubai Marina & Burj Al Arab
- Free WiFi
- VIP experience available with Lounge Pass, which includes one house beverage
- Ain Dubai Views: Enjoy 38 minutes in a shared air-conditioned cabin, free WiFi
- Ain Dubai Family Pass: Enjoy 38 minutes in a shared air-conditioned cabin, free WiFi, price includes 2 adults (21+ years) and 2 children (3-12 years) tickets
- Ain Dubai Prime Time: Enjoy 38 minutes in a shared air-conditioned cabin, free WiFi, prices may vary due to prime time hours
- Ain Dubai Premium Prime Time: Enjoy 38 minutes in a shared air-conditioned cabin, free WiFi, prices may vary due to prime time hours
- Ain Dubai Lounge Plus: Lounge access, one house beverage in the lounge after your experience
- Drinks and Lounge access are not included for Ain Dubai Views, Ain Dubai Family Pass, Prime Time, Premium Prime Time
- Sunset slots are not included in Ain Dubai Views, Ain Dubai Family Pass
Ain Dubai General Admission
Mesmerising views of Dubai by day or by night - don't miss a single sight! Soar through the sky in an observation cabin and capture Instagrammable photos of world-famous landmarks and up-close views of the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel. This general admission ticket gives you access to a shared cabin and is ideal for first-time visitors looking for unique photo opportunities.
Ain Dubai Premium Prime Time
Experience 360-degree rides in a spacious high-ceiling Observation Cabin, ideal for unrivalled views of Dubai during sunset hour. Timings for this magical experience vary depending on the season, so be sure to check the exact timings at the time of your booking.
Ain Dubai Family Pass
Surprise your family with access to Dubai's newest unmissable attraction. The iconic images you take of Dubai from the sky present memories to last a lifetime. The Ain Dubai Family Pass includes 360 degree views of the magical city below. You'll take a ride in a shared cabin for two adults and two children, with options to add extra family members. We can't think of a better way to spend time with your loved ones than surfing the clouds!
The family ticket is for two adults and two children aged 3-12 years.
Ain Dubai Prime Time Views
Unmatched evening views of Dubai from the world's largest observation wheel await. Admire the beauty of the awe-inspiring city as it lights up at night. Timings for this experience vary depending on the season, so be sure to check the exact timings at the time of your booking.
Ain Dubai Lounge Plus
Breeze through queues when you visit this top attraction in Dubai, with premium check-in and a house beverage served in Ain Dubai's Seaview Lounge before you board. There are plenty of photo opportunities from the largest and tallest observation wheel, including sweeping views of Dubai’s coastline and iconic buildings.
Know before you go
Ain Dubai is wheelchair accessible. Arrive at least 30 minutes before your experience in order to clear security and visit concessions. Guests may be required to provide proof of age. Please note that during peak times there may be some waiting time. Don’t worry, our team will be working to get your Ain Dubai experience started as soon as possible!
- Children aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is aged 21+
- Facemasks must be worn at all times, unless consuming food and drink
- Social distancing must be maintained unless within your family/social bubble
- Ain Dubai has a series of measures in place to protect the wellbeing of all guests. These include the provision of disposable masks and hand sanitisers across the facility; an online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start of the booked experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.
- Monday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Wednesday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Friday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM