Meet The Locals - Old Dubai Tour with Cultural Lunch
Supplied by: Meet The Locals
Discover the best of old Dubai with a certified Emirati tour guide. Having grown up in Dubai, your host will share all the hidden gems, secret restaurants and inspiring stories about Dubai. Once you're done taking a walk down memory lane, you'll sit down and enjoy an authentic homemade Emirati lunch, where your guide will tell you all about the dishes and local culture.
- Discovering Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood and the beautiful traditional Emirati houses with wind towers
- Visit the Coffee Museum, where you can sip on Arabic coffee and enjoy delicious dates
- Learn more about the history of coffee, different types of beans and find out about the etiquette of Arabic coffee
- Admire the Al Fahidi Fort and Dubai Museum
- Stroll along the tolerance walk towards the Dubai Grand Mosque and Hindu temple
- Traditional abra (wooden boat) ride experience
- Visit the Spice and Gold Souk and witness the world’s biggest gold ring
- Cultural lunch near Dubai’s oldest school
- Experienced Emirati guide
- Entry tickets to visiting museums
- Fresh juice
- Abra ride
- Cultural lunch
- Any additional orders outside of what's served
This is a must-do tour for all tourists visiting the UAE. Though most tour companies in Dubai offer to take you on a city tour, this one is guaranteed to stand out. You'll be accompanied by a certified Emirati tour guide, born and raised right here in Dubai. Your host will share fascinating details about this historic location as well as reminisce about what it was like growing up here, spending weekends with cousins at the majlis and enjoying regag at breakfast. You're destined to fall even deeper in love with the local culture of Dubai. Before your day of discoveries is over, you'll sit down to a cultural lunch where guests have the chance to ask the host all the Emirati-related questions they might have.
Know before you go
Meeting Point: Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, in front of the main gate of Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant. Wear comfortable flat shoes and sunblock to stay safe in the sun. Kindly arrive on time to avoid missing out on valuable tour highlights.
Non-refundable and 100% charged on no-shows.