Platinum Heritage - Platinum Desert Safari
Supplied by: Platinum Heritage Desert Safari
Head to the most exclusive dinner venue in the Dubai desert, located at a regal retreat. After a wildlife drive in a Range Rover, you will see a falconry demonstration and then enjoy a six-course menu prepared by our in-house chef.
- Pick up in a Ranger Rover from Dubai hotels between 2.30pm and 4.30pm.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to try on traditional headwear.
- There are photo opportunities with the fleet of vintage Land Rovers.
- Wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a luxurious Range Rover.
- Visit an exclusive royal lake that is also a bird sanctuary.
- Falconry demonstration at an exclusive venue only for our Platinum guests.
- Sunset canapes served with sparkling date juice and strawberries.
- Enjoy a short sunset camel ride to your private desert oasis cabana.
- Six-course dinner including a choice of main dishes like grilled salmon and prawns, Australian Angus steak, grilled Arabic chicken, vegetable moussaka and many other delicious options.
- Witness the spectacular Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show.
- Henna art is also available in the luxury majlis.
- Return to the hotel between 9.30pm and 11.30pm.
- Includes hotel pick-up from urban Dubai area, in a shared air-conditioned vehicle.
- The pick-up time is between 2.30pm and 4.30pm depending on the season/sunset. On the day of the tour, we will notify you around noon of the exact pick-up time. You will return to the hotel between 9.30pm and 1130pm.
- Every guest receives a shayla/ghutra headscarf to wear and take home.
- As it is warm in the Dubai desert we recommend (especially during summer) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream and comfortable cool clothes. During winter (December-February) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
- Dinner includes canapes, soup, salad, appetisers, main course and dessert. We also provide vegetarian and vegan meal options. Please inform us of dietary requests when booking so we can make sure you are accommodated.
- Bathroom facilities are available in the desert and at the camp.
- Your desert safari is conducted by highly-trained conservation guides with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history and natural environment of Dubai and the UAE.
- A portion of your desert safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- The following languages are on request and subject to availability (French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish and Russian).
- Optional photos
Experience the most luxurious desert safari in Dubai with Platinum Heritage. This exclusive experience has been meticulously created for discerning travellers who seek out the finer things in life.
Explore the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve with a professional conservation guide on a wildlife drive in a luxurious Range Rover, the desert vehicle of choice for the rich and the famous. Relax in comfort as you are leisurely driven through the reserve to spot native wildlife like Arabian oryx and gazelles. Stop along the way for the best photo opportunities at a ghaf tree forest in the dunes and visit a beautiful desert lake, a sanctuary attracting an array of migratory birds.
Witness a spectacular world-class falcon show in the comfort of chic majlis with sparkling date juice, strawberries and delicious canapes. The elegant and tranquil tone of the evening is set during a brief sunset camel ride to the charming oasis in the heart of a royal desert retreat. Your exclusive setting is a private cabana at the gently-lit desert oasis, surrounded by trees and rolling sand dunes.
Savour each dish of the six-course dinner prepared by our professional chef on-site, while your waiter tends to you with the highest level of service. Enjoy gourmet dishes like roast duck, vegetable moussaka, grilled salmon and prawns and Australian Angus steak. Relax in the majlis area and enjoy entertainment like henna painting and the remarkable Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show, exclusively performed on this desert safari.
This Platinum Desert Safari redefines rustic luxury and takes dining in the desert under the stars to the next level. This is the once-in-a-lifetime Dubai experience that only a privileged few will be lucky enough to experience.
Know before you go
Please be prepared for a pick-up between 02.30pm – 04.30pm. A confirmation with a precise pick-up time will be sent to your email or phone before 1pm on the day of the excursion. If we are not able to reach you, we kindly ask you to contact us.
Pick-up from private residences cannot be accommodated, only from hotels.
A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old.
Vegetarian/child meals/kosher meals are available upon request on booking.
As our safari drives do not do dune driving, pregnant ladies can join our safari till the second trimester. After that they can spend time at the camp.
In case of changes to timings or otherwise, we can reach out to the hotel and guests directly if their working contact number is provided.
We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance that will cover you in case of unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from joining your scheduled tour.
Please note that during Ramadan, only fire show is performed at the camp.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.
- Monday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Tuesday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Wednesday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Thursday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Friday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Saturday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Sunday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Pick-up times will vary throughout the year. In order for you to plan your day, please be prepared for a pick-up between the following times:
October – February: 2:30-3:30pm
March – May: 3-4pm
June – September: 3.30-4.30pm
A confirmation with a precise pick-up time will be sent to your email or phone by 1pm on the day of the excursion. If we were not able to reach you, we kindly ask you to contact our office on 04 440 9827.
We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance to cover you in case of unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from joining your scheduled tour.
We will be more than happy to provide evidence to your insurance company if you're unable to join us.
Hotel pick-up from urban Dubai area in a Range Rover. Unless privately booked, it may be shared.
We don't pick up guests from private residences in Dubai unless you have booked a private car. If you are staying at a private residence, we can pick you up from the nearest hotel.
The vehicle can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests.
Your cabana is private for your group. There are 10 cabanas at the oasis site that may be occupied, although generously spaced to ensure privacy. There are common lounge areas available to meet other guests if you wish.
A private car booking is required if travelling with children under five years old.
Children over five years old and under 12 will be accepted at the child rate.