Heritage Safari by Camel with Overnight and Hot Air Balloon Flight - Shared
Supplied by: Platinum Heritage Desert Safari
Experience the most-awarded desert safari in Dubai. Explore the desert on a camel Caravan.
An exciting afternoon safari that flows into a blissful evening filled with educational and cultural activities followed by an overnight stay in the desert and a Balloon flight into the morning sunrise.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to receive your Adventure Pack and put on your Sheila or Ghutra (traditional headscarf)
- Ride through the desert dunes on a 60-minute camel caravan safari followed by a Falcon demonstration and sunset photo stop among the dunes
- Scrumptious authentic Emirati Cuisine dinner in an exclusive camp set among the rolling dunes of a Royal desert retreat
- Henna tattoos, bread making, Arabic coffee making and aromatic shisha pipes, cultural entertainment performances (Yola dance, Emirati drumming session) available at the camp.
- Stay overnight in a traditional Arabic stone dwelling room. A gourmet breakfast awaits you the next morning after your sunrise Hot Air Balloon flight
- Shared pick-up from Dubai hotels between 02:30 PM and 04:30 PM, depending on the season. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time around noon on the day of your desert safari.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and receive your Adventure Pack (Headscarf, Stainless Steel Water Bottle and Bag). Embark on a 60-minutes Camel Caravan.
- Marvel at a spectacular sunset falcon show against an Arabian sunset backdrop.
- Arrive at an authentic torch-lit Bedouin Camp and receive a warm Arabic welcoming with coffee and dates.
- Enjoy live bread making, coffee making, camel rides and shisha.
- Indulge in a four-course traditional dinner.
- Watch and partake in interactive Emirati performances like drumming and Yola.
- Stay overnight in a traditional Arabic stone dwelling room. You will be provided with all the amenities like a comfortable bed, pillows, sheets and a peaceful night's sleep. Awake to a gourmet breakfast.
- Spectacular sunrise hot air balloon flight the next morning. The overnight Bedouin camp is located only 15 minutes away from the hot air balloon take-off site. After the flight, you will return to the camp to enjoy a delicious breakfast before returning to the city.
- Return to the hotel between 010:30 PM and 11:30 PM, depending on the season.
- Photos and Videos
A camel desert safari is the most authentic way to explore the Dubai desert by travelling on a traditional camel convoy. Camels are known as ships of the desert because of the ease at which they elegantly move across the desert sands. Your 60-minute journey through the desert traces the footsteps of Bedouin travellers and leads you to a traditional Bedouin camp lit by gentle flames, nestled in a private royal desert retreat.
Take in a magnificent Arabian sunset while watching a spectacular falconry performance. Ease into the evening with a delicious Emirati dinner and aromatic shisha. Be entertained with traditional performances like Yola and Drumming.
After an unforgettable evening spent around the bonfire in a traditional majlis, retreat to your private room, these Arabic stone dwelling rooms are inspired by how the Bedouin designed and built their accommodation. Enjoy a restful sleep with no sounds or lights from the city to interrupt. Your room is fully equipped with a bed and comfortable bedding.
Rise before the sun to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime hot air ballooning experience. Floating at sunrise over the pristine dunes of the Dubai desert is something you will never forget. A gourmet breakfast awaits you after landing and will compete your unforgettable time in a magical setting in the desert, you'll return to Dubai with your appetite for adventure fully satisfied!
Know before you go
• Vegetarian, kids meal and Kosher style meals are available upon request on booking.
• We do not serve alcohol nor permit guests to bring them on tour to stay true to local traditions and showcase the authenticity, warmth and hospitality of this region.
• Not suitable for children 4 years old and below and for pregnant women.
• Our guests’ health and safety are of utmost importance to us; therefore, we strictly follow guidelines set by the UAE government.
• We don’t pick up guests from personal residences in Dubai unless you have booked a private car. If you are staying at a personal residence, we can pick you up from the nearest hotel.
• Children over 5 years old and under 12 years old will be accepted at the Child rate
• Pick up from Dubai Hotels between 2:30pm and 4:30pm (depends on the sunset)
•The operator will contact you within 24h to 48h of the tour date to confirm pick up location and time.
• Return to the Hotel between 9:30pm and 11.30pm
• All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.
- Monday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Tuesday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Wednesday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Thursday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Friday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Saturday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Sunday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM