Dubai Ice Rink - General Admission
Supplied by: Dubai Ice Rink
Are you ready to go ice skating in the land of golden sands? This joyous activity gives you a fantastic opportunity to experience the thrills of gliding across a frozen turf. Whether it's your first time in the rink, or you're looking to perfect your pirouetting skills, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Ice skating in the desert
- Themed events
- The opportunity to learn fun new skills
- Admission to a 90-minute skating session
- Skates for hire
- Food and beverages
Glide across the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink where unlimited fun awaits all skating enthusiasts. Dubai Ice Rink is a must-visit leisure attraction and sports venue in The Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world.
Never skated before? Not a problem! Training sessions are available to teach you ice-skating too!
In addition to skating sessions and training programmes, Dubai Ice Rink has further enhanced its lifestyle appeal with cool disco nights and foam parties, to add to the joy of the young and those young at heart. The rink also has a snow-fall feature that makes the skating experience even more magical.
Know before you go
-First, head to the At the Top, Burj Khalifa counter (LG level, The Dubai Mall) to collect your tickets
-Proceed to Dubai Ice Rink and present your printed ticket along with the booking confirmation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
-Customers must approach the At the Top, Burj Khalifa main counter (LG level, The Dubai Mall) to collect tickets before entering any of the mall's Emaar attractions. Then, proceed to the respected attractions and present the printed tickets along with booking confirmations.
-Follow the below rules to make your visit safe, based on official health, hygiene and social distancing regulations:
• Customers and staff must wear masks at all times
• 2-metre social distancing measures are displayed on all clearly visible areas within the facility and must be adhered to
• Touchless sanitisers are in place covering the entire route from entry to exit
• Washrooms and toilets are cleaned and sanitised after every use
• Anyone entering the site including staff and customers must undergo temperature screening and checks
• Unwell staff/customers/contractors and those showing symptoms with temperature above 37.5C will be prohibited from entering